This Valentine’s, why not express your love in a whole new way by making God the center of your love and attention?
Love On Purpose means making God your “special someone” this month by expressing your love through giving Him your time, finances and affection.
Begin the #LoveOnPurposeChallenge today!
- Have a Date with God
- Schedule a date, time and place to have an intimate heart encounter with God.
- Break Your “Alabaster Jar”
- Let God lead you in making a sacrificial, financial love offering (Mark 14:1-9).
- Create a Valentine’s Card for God
- Express your love for God by hand-crafting a Valentine’s card to give to Him.
Visit ForgeForward.org/LoveOnPurpose to take the challenge and invite others to join you. You’ll also find ideas and inspiring messages for you and your whole family to engage this season in new ways.
Don’t forget to share your Love On Purpose moments, photos and stories with us! We will display them and use them to inspire others.
Email us at LoveOnPurpose@ForgeForward.org or mail in your Valentine creations!
(14485 E. Evans Ave. Denver, CO 80014)
ForgeForward.org/LoveOnPurpose | #LoveOnPurposeChallenge
To encourage you to take the challenge, friends of Forge will *double
financial love-offerings given to Forge, up to $100,000!
*For terms and conditions about the match,visit
ForgeForward.org/LoveOnPurpose or ForgeForward.org/Give.
Leave a Reply